Who We Are
We are consultants with a rich background of experience and distinct areas of expertise.
Management Consulting is the practice of helping individuals or organizations improve their performance, primarily through the thorough analysis of existing problems and development of plans for improvement. We have been providing these services since 1976.
Our firm was founded on the belief that companies and individuals would be more successful if they could call on someone outside of them selves or their organizations for impartial recommendations. In 35 years of service, we have been the trusted advisors to more than 300 businesses and an even larger number of individuals.
As consultants to management, we are hired for a number of reasons, including:
- To gain external and objective advice
- To access our specialized expertise in “change management”
- To access our own proprietary methodologies and formulas
How We Do It
Our firm is nationwide in scope with a broad reach across several industries.
Our consultants are all seasoned professionals. They are people of integrity, with sharp analytical minds, creativity and the ability to work with people at all levels in an organization. Each one of us is responsible for earning and keeping our client’s trust with our individual behavior and the quality of our work.
We believe in teamwork and collaboration. We enjoy working with other leaders who can partner with us to get at the solutions we need for our clients. This is why our network of support services is very broad and gives us access to external expertise that can be easily summoned to bring together the best minds for the right solutions.
What We Believe
For over three decades we have built our firm around the following principles:
1. Honesty: We believe that we must always tell the truth as we see it, regardless of the popularity of our views.
2. Confidentiality: We believe that in order to clearly define a problem we must question everything; however, we do not reveal sensitive information. We keep our client’s information private and confidential.
3. Professionalism: We believe we will be successful if our clients are successful. We will go to all lengths to solve a client’s problem, as long as we do not compromise our integrity.